I. Introductory Provisions
- These terms, hereinafter referred to as the Terms and Conditions, define the rules by which the Institute of Emergency Medical Services (Instytut Ratownictwa Medycznego, IRM) based in Kraków, ul. Rejtana 2 KRS0000154954, hereinafter referred to as IRM, provides an electronic service enabling sending financial donations for the statutory activities of IRM via https://irm.org.pl/ website (read the By-laws).
- Whenever these Terms and Conditions refer to a Donor, it should be understood as any person using irm.org.pl website to make a donation.
- By using the website to make donations, the Donor declares and confirms that they have read the Terms and Conditions and accepted their provisions.
- The current version of these Terms and Conditions is always available for the Donors at irm.org.pl
II. Terms and Conditions for website donations
- A donation can be made by clicking "Donate" button at irm.org.pl website. After clicking the button, please follow the instructions at the payment operator's website.
- The donations made via irm.org.pl website are processed by a payment operator PayU SA, with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań, NIP 7792308495, REGON 300523444, KRS 0000274399.
- The donation can be made by an electronic transfer, payment card (credit or debit), and the BLIK mobile payment system.
- The donations are protected with a secure SSL certificate that enables encryption of all transferred information.
- The website can be used for one-time donations to IRM.
- When making the donation, the Donor can choose one of the amounts suggested at irm.org.pl or enter any amount of their choice in the "Other amount" field.
III. Rules for personal data processing
- The Administrator of the Donors’ personal data is the Institute of Emergency Medical Services with its office in Kraków, ul. Rejtana 2 KRS0000154954. You may contact the Institute at the above address or at the following email: [email protected].
- Personal data will be processed in order to provide the ordered services.
- The legal basis for data processing is that they are necessary to conclude and perform contracts (i.e. pursuant to Article 6, item (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- Providing the data by the Donor is voluntary but it may be necessary to conclude the contract and to use the services. The consequence of not providing the data or objecting to their processing will be the inability to use the services.
- Personal data can be transferred for processing to the trusted entities (processors) which, pursuant to an agreement with the Contract Administrator, support the Administrator in conducting their activities. The processors include in particular the providers of IT, accounting, tax, legal, and auditing services.
- The Donors have the right to access their data, request their correction, deletion or limitation of their processing, transfer the data to another administrator and instigate claims at the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if they suspect that their personal data processing violates GDPR provisions.
- The data will not be subject to automated decision processes.
- A separate administrator of the Donors' data is the payment operator mentioned in point II.2. of these Terms and Conditions.
IV. Complaints, donation returns, complaints about PayU services
- If you have any problems with making a one-time donation, please report them to IRM at: [email protected]
- The Donor may submit a complaint if the services provided for in the terms of the payment operator have not been performed or are performed contrary to the terms’ provisions. The complaint may be submitted:
- in writing to PayU S.A., ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań
- via an electronic for at https://www.payu.pl/pomoc
- by phone: + 48 61 628 45 05 (terms of the Donor’s operator apply), from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The Donors are entitled to request a return of their donation within 7 days of payment. To obtain the return, please send a message to [email protected]. Please include the phrase “Donation refund” in the subject of your message. The donation, after deducting the transfer costs, will be refunded within 7 business days from the date the IRM received the request.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as of 8 March, 2022